- Works closely with a Web Designer to translate high-level Website & Web Applications into functional websites.
- Responsible for developing detailed design and code for new applications and/or enhancements to existing applications.
- Responsible for generating and maintaining custom Object Oriented PHP Code
- Responsible for connecting to third party API’s, like: Google Maps, Mailchimp, PayPal
- Ability to implement and develop code connecting databases to completed front end code without compromising the currently implemented style and design.
- Work with web content management resources to maintain site standards, and implementing necessary changes.
- Will be required to work on multiple projects in a deadline driven environment.
- Provides production support and performance monitoring of critical production systems.
- Responsible for providing accurate and timely communication of the status of assignments, job responsibilities, and the resolution of problems to the appropriate parties following established policies and procedures.
- Participates in team estimation, planning, and meetings.
- Perform special projects, and additional duties and responsibilities as required.
- Continue Learning with online / offline resources.
- These tasks are subject to change, and not limited to the above.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or equivalent relevant experience.
- 2+ Years of Object Oriented PHP5 Experience
- 2+ Years of Experience in SQL Database - (MySQL, Relational Databases, SQL Server, - PostgreSQL)
- Solid LAMP Experience.
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Must be able to handle a fast-paced work environment, deadlines, and new challenges
- Experience developing software for large customer base.
- Good technical communication, documentation and organizational skill
- Must be willing to work extended hours and weekends as needed.
- Must be highly motivated and creative. Strong analytical and organizational skills. Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and meet established deadlines. Ability to maintain confidentiality with regard to customer information.
Nice to Have
- Object-oriented Design and Analysis (OOD and OOA)
- Node / AngularJS
- Agile software/ web application development methodologies/experience
- Understanding of Project Management principles
- Web Application Security and Caching
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Search Engine Optimization and Social Media Marketing Skills
- Mobile Application development iOS/Android a plus
- Marketing Technology Experience
About Lasyte Solutions, Inc
We're Lasyte Solutions, Inc! Our team is headquartered in Denver, CO and has been creating marketing content services for small to medium sized companies for over 3 years. At Lasyte Solutions, you will have the opportunity to work along developers passionate about code. We do not use pre-built CMS Systems (Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal) and love creating custom applications. We code hard and play hard, with our casual friday games and quick project timelines, this is not the position for low willed, but the person with high energy and the ability to produce object oriented code rapidly. Our CEO has over 18 years of industry experience and will be available as a tool for you to use in your development process.